Yoga Teacher Training – Talalla Retreat
Establishing a yoga practice can lead to a lifelong love affair. Once you begin to really feel the benefits of yoga, you’ll likely want to practice several times a week.
Teacher training is really open to all levels. During your YTT, you’ll dive into all the details of the practice, ranging from anatomy and asana to philosophy, and also, get prepared for the real world of teaching yoga.
Here at Talalla Retreat we love to open up our facilities and invite external yoga teachers to lead their 50, 100, 200 and 300 hour Yoga teacher trainings here with us.
We invite you to immerse yourself in our natural surroundings and barefoot luxury on the beach of south Sri Lanka. We offer an escape into our little paradise for the perfect training settings, with panoramic views of blue ocean, with turquoise water, natural sea breeze and beautiful sunset views.
With the recent build of our beach front “tall shala” we now have 4 x beautiful open air shalas to offer your students. There is no charge for using the Talalla Yoga Shalas, it is included as part of your groups package. We provide all props including mats, blankets, blocks, straps and bolsters, as well as an audio sound system, projector and white board for demonstrations, classes and workshops.
All four of our yoga shala’s are open air. The shalas are supported by 1 x main wall, with 3 x open sides overlooking the beautiful Talalla grounds or beachfront. Each shala also has bamboo blinds to provide privacy. Each shala is also fitted with lights and fans, and we provide incense and mosquito coils and candles.
Top 10 reasons for taking a yoga teacher training:
- Personal growth (physical, emotional, spiritual)
- Understand how to use props and give adjustments
- Expand my yoga perspective
- Learn how to teach yoga, not just memorize poses
- Seek self transformation
- Find a new career that helps others
- Learn the philosophy and history of yoga
- Deepen my yoga practice
- Make new friends in the yoga community
- Understand the connection of breath and movement
Email [email protected] for information on our YTT packages.
Upcoming 2019 external YTT:
- Yogarise London 250 Hour Teacher Training with Erin Prichard: 14th – 28th October 2019 – click here for details
- Lila 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Carolyn Anne Budgell: 2nd – 27th October 2019 – click here for details
- Yogaworks Teacher Training with Anna Zarzou 16th November – 10th December 2019 – click here for details