Health Wellness Retreats
Relax, re-connect, have fun and enjoy the Sri Lankan culture in our tropical paradise.
Why we’re different (and the best Retreat ever!)
We don’t believe that Wellness can only be defined by just diet or exercise. We take a very holistic and personal approach in designing our Wellness Retreats at Talalla, working with you prior to your retreat to ensure the schedule and activities are exactly what your mind, body and soul needs. Above all though, we have fun and let our hair down. Everything is optional, so you can do as little or as much as you like. Our facilitators are world-class and here to ensure you have the most amazing week possible! You can watch a short video on why our Wellness Retreats are the best ever and also check out FAQs here.
What we offer?
One week (6 nights, 7 days) of balanced bliss!
- Your Accommodation
- 3 x meals + 2 x fresh juices daily – all nutritionally balanced (and delicious)
- Twice daily offering of Yoga (Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative), Mat Pilates and Boxilates classes
- 2 hour Surf Lesson + Free surfing / SUP access
- 1/2 Day Safari to Udawalawe National Park (to see the Elephants!) OR Galle Tour and Bike Ride through local village
- Private 1:1 Postural Assessment + Personalised Pilates Exercise Program
- Private 1:1 Holistic + Mind Health Consultation
- 1 hr massage / beauty treatment of your choice
- Guided meditations and writing exercises
- Sri Lankan cooking demo + recipes to take home with you
- Personalised Wellbeing plan
- Gift Bag and Tank
Additional Options + Extras :
Tea Plantation Tour – $15USD
Colombo/Airport to Talalla Transfers – $110 – $125USD one way *we attempt to group you with other guests to share this cost, or you can catch the train or bus for approx. $5USD from Katanuyake Station to Matara, and a tuk tuk from Matara to Talalla ($2USD).
1:1 Aryuveda consult/treatment – $40USD
Reiki Consultation and Treatment (60 mins) – $45USD
Back to Blog