Talalla Retreat & Jasper House are taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. We have increased sanitation and implemented increased and continued disinfection of both hotels for your safety. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently and avoiding touching your face.
For your safety, please see the following announcements:
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the restaurant, in Yoga Shalas and in Public Areas
- When possible, avoid visiting outside places where people are congregating in groups
- The Spa will open on Mondays and Fridays only
- One hotel guest only yoga class per day at Talalla Retreat (classes only available on request at Jasper House): full health and safety measures in place before, during and after every class
- Casual Surf lessons are now paused
- No outside guests permitted to use Hotel Facilities
REMINDER: FOR MOST PEOPLE THE SYMPTOMS OF THE VIRUS WILL BE MILD
Please remain calm and if symptoms do arise, monitor closely and seek medical attention if symptoms worsen. The virus can live on metal and fabric surfaces for more than 12 hours so make sure you wash your hands after coming into contact with any of these surfaces.
Symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), are more vulnerable.
- Flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, sneezing, fever and fatigue
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Back to Blog