Come hang with us at Talalla Retreat’s FlyHighYoga classes
Our Yoga Manager Tye Fielding recently visited the founding studio in Ubud, Bali and has brought her expertise and passion back to Sri Lanka to share with us all.
FlyHighYoga is a popular and new style of aerial yoga. It started in 2012 in Ubud, Bali with the development of the FlyHighYoga Belt. This belt is a simple and unique tool for a gravity defying, creative, fun, precise and alignment-based style of yoga.
With the FlyHighYoga belt, you are able to do regular yoga poses (and other gravity defying moves) in a supported way. This makes the progression of your practice easier, more precise, more intense and more fun!
FlyHighYoga is therefore a bridge to good physical, mental and spiritual well-being for all yoga practitioners.
The Many Benefits of FlyHighYoga
- Decompress the spine
- Strengthen core & body
- Increase range of motion
- Deepen stretches & twists
- Supporting & deepening backbends
- Supported & safe inversions
- Increased body awareness & control
- Be in the “Now”
FlyHighYoga is appropriate for all general healthy people: more or less active, with bigger or smaller flexibility capacities, regular and advanced yoga practitioners, as well complete beginners.
You can practice FlyHighYoga alone or with a partner – used as a tool in pairs or groups will bring you even greater joy, fun and creativity. Read more about our friends at FlyHighYoga on their site: www.flyhighyoga.com
Our 7 day / 6 night Yoga Retreats run weekly, with 4 different themes of abundance to choose from; Fall In Love With Your Practice, Energy Body Exploration, Recharge & Renew and Elemental Experience.
We also offer 15% discount when booking two weeks (14 days).
- Morning & Evening Yoga Classes – Vinyasa, Restorative and Aerial Yoga
- 3 x Daily Workshops
- Daily Meditation & Pranayama
- 1:1 Private Yoga session
- Accommodation at Talalla Retreat
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Welcome Goodie Bag
- Complimentary 60 minute full body massage
- 1/2 Day Cultural Excursion
- Specialty Workshops – Occasionally, our teachers will also offer drop-in specialty workshops with topics ranging based on our teachers’ special interests. Topics may range from Introduction to Meditation, Sound Healing, Myofascial Release, Partner Yoga and more.
For any further enquiries, please email: [email protected]
Back to Blog