“WOMEN’S SELF-LOVE & EMPOWERMENT”
with Mandy Francisty
May 3rd – 9th 2020
Self-love runs much deeper then self-care, it means staying true to yourself, following your own heart, setting boundaries, using your voice, learning to say no to others and YES to yourself!!!
What is self-love?
We’ve all heard the term before, “SELF-LOVE” but how do we actually apply it to our every day lives?
Self-love runs much deeper then self-care, it means staying true to yourself, following your own heart, setting boundaries by using your voice, learning to say no to others and YES to yourself.
Join us for a nurturing and empowering week in a tropical paradise where you will learn how to truly love yourself inside and out. This week is about finding a deeper connection to yourself, where you will look beyond your physical body and rediscover what it means to be you.
What to expect?
Through movement, breath, meditation, mindfulness activities & journaling you will learn how to make every thought, feeling and action come from a place of self-love.
We will share with you:
✓ Tools and methods to learn how to love and respect your body – as much as it supports and respects you every day by keeping you alive.
✓ By learning methods of healing your relationship with your body, you will start to connect to and trust your intuition to eat, move and rest exactly as your body and soul needs.
✓ Understanding intuitive eating and moving from a place of self-love and not self-hate, by honoring and respecting what your body gives back in return.
With support and guidance from our team of professionals, you will be working on healing past traumas and poor body/self-image, removing negative and self-sabotaging habits and thoughts about yourself, and reprogramming into new self-loving and empowering beliefs.
Say YES to yourself now and spend a week surrounded by like-minded women in a beautiful, supportive and fun environment.
We encourage women to leave feeling empowered and connected to a much deeper form of self-love, with strategies and tools to continue this journey moving forward.
Mandy Francisty is an Intuitive Guidance Coach and Healer, Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher.
As a woman she has had her fair share of body image and self-worth issues. She battled in the past with exercise addiction, body dysmorphia and a poor relationship with food and self. She believed like many that her body represented her ability to be loved and her worth. This belief literally took her to almost her death bed 6 years ago.
From this moment of “awakening” Mandy started her own healing journey. Using natural alternative methods to heal and come back to a true place of self-connection and love.
This is where her passion started to guide other women all around the world to heal, find inner peace and to truly love themselves once and for all.
Mandy will guide you to a place of self-love and deep healing by using a variety of highly effective Intuitive Coaching and Healing techniques such as Timeline Therapy, Inner-Child Healing, Intuitive Guidance Readings, NLP Therapy, Breath Work and Yoga.
“Women’s Self-love & Empowerment Retreat”
with Mandy Francisty, May 3rd – 9th 2020
- 6 x nights accommodation of your choice – see rooms here
- Airport transfer (offered on Sunday 3rd and Saturday 9th only)
- 3 x meals daily + 1 x Wellness Smoothie per day (tea and coffee @ breakfast)
- 3 x morning Vinyasa Flow classes
- 3 x evening Yin / Restorative classes
- 2 x Boxilates classes
- 2 x Movement of self-love classes
- 4 x Workshops (hosted by Mandy) more details to follow
- Post-retreat Self love Intuitive Guidance Session with Mandy
- 1/2 day Tuk Tuk Safari
- Sri Lankan Cooking class (with recipes)
- 1 x 2 hr Surfing Lesson with free surf afternoon
- 1 x 60 min Spa Treatment (Body Massage or Facial)
- Complimentary Gift bag and Journal / Retreat guide
PRICES are in $ USD per person
|Room Type||Bungalow||Big House||Deluxe Villa||Bamboo Hut||SeaView Villa|
|Single // Twin||Single // Twin||Single // Twin||Single // Twin||Single // Twin|
|Package Price||$1,400 // $1,200||$1,500 // $1,300||$1,600 // $1,400||$1,700 // $1,500||$1,800 // $1,600|
** Special offer: Join the “A Journey Home” Retreat on May 17th – 23rd to receive 15% off the total package price (both retreats).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PRICE?
- International flights, visas and travel insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages and Barista Coffee at Hotel (Breakfast Tea & Local Coffee Included)
- Additional Spa Therapies
You can read more information on our rooms here – to secure your spot on this amazing retreat, simply pay a 20% deposit
PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE NO. 6454 AND ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR SELECTED ROOM TYPE
For booking enquiries email [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you here at Talalla, Namaste x
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation with Greater than 2 Months Notice – Full Refund of Deposit, No Further Payment Required
- Cancellation with 2 Months to 4 Weeks Notice – Loss of Deposit (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
- Cancellation with Less than 4 Weeks Notice – 100% of Total Package Cost Required (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)