“WOMAN OF THE WILD”
with Marley Thorpe
April 7th – 13th, 2019
at Jasper House, Hiriketiya Sri Lanka
“I wish to unite the worlds of Yoga and Dance
To spark a sense of trust in one’s body.
I hope to create a space of non-judgment,
A space for expression to flow freely”
‘Women of the wild’ is a journey through yoga and free movement.
For all those wanting to express their innate wildness.
You will have the opportunity to reconnect with your own flow to explore your own movement.
You are invited to dive deep, to use movement as medicine and move from your deepest self.
This is your journey to connect, heal and transform.
This is your time to be wild…
Marley started dancing at the age of 4 and fell with movement and expression.
Even at a young age, she was aware of the depth of this practice.
As she grew older her love for movement kept her connected and inspired.
Later in life, Marley found the healing practice of yoga which allowed her to create an even deeper mind-body connection while expanding her spirituality.
Marley has trained in both Australia and India completing 650Hrs in Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Meditation, Pranayama, and Restorative.
She has a deep yearning to inspire others, to create a space of expression free from judgment.
ABOUT YOUR GUEST TEACHERS:
Joe & Jess
Joe and Jess met in Sri Lanka two years ago and began holding singing circles together in 2017.
The path of the bhakti resonated in both of them and together they have found love, music and healing.
They share that with you through kirtan (devotional singing) and sound healings using the uplifting vibrations of the handpan and tibetan singing bowls.
“WOMAN OF THE WILD”
April 7th – 13th, 2019
- 6 x Nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast (4 x lunch 3x dinner of nourishing food)
- Daily yoga classes (vinyasa, yin, mandala flow)
- Daily dance and movement workshops:
– Active meditation, Partner flow/Thai massage, surrender to soul circle including yoga/free movement/ guided meditation
- Sound healing experience
- Ecstatic dance evening
- Kirtan singing circle with guest facilitators
- Breathwork experience
- Opening and closing Sister circle
- Expressive writing workshop
- Daily journaling – Please bring you own journal, one you feel connected to
- 2 x hour Surf lesson – optional
- 1 x Free Surf
- 1.2 day local Sri Lankan excursion including Golden Buddha Temple adventure and Island picnic
- Welcome /Sunset coconuts
- Woman of the wild goodie bag
- Return Airport transfers (7th and 13th April, 2019 only)
PRICES are in $ USD per person: ** Limited spaces available
|Palm Twin||Deluxe Pool||Deluxe Courtyard AC||Deluxe Ocean View|
|Twin // Private||Twin // Private||Twin // Private||Twin // Private|
|Package price||$1,000 // $1,200||$1,000 // $1,250||$1,000 // $1,250||$1,100 // $1,300|
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PRICE?
- International flights, visas and travel insurance
- 2 x lunch and 3 x dinners out – guest are invited to experience the local authentic cuisine from a variety of different restaurants and cafes
- Local tuk-tuks and transfers
- Alcoholic Beverages and Barista Coffee at Hotel (Breakfast Tea & Local Coffee Included)
- Additional Spa Therapies
You can read more information on our rooms here To secure your spot on this amazing retreat, simply pay a 20% deposit ** PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR NAME & SELECTED ROOM TYPE WHEN MAKING THE DEPOSIT:
BANK ACCOUNTS DETAILS
HIRIKETIYA RETREAT (PVT) LTD
NO.03,HAKMANA ROAD,MATARA,SRI LANKA
SUPER BRANCH MATARA
We look forward to welcoming you here at Jasper House, Namaste x PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation with Greater than 2 Months Notice – Full Refund of Deposit, No Further Payment Required
- Cancellation with 2 Months to 4 Weeks Notice – Loss of Deposit (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
- Cancellation with Less than 4 Weeks Notice – 100% of Total Package Cost Required (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
Surrounded by leafy coconut palms, with far-reaching ocean views, Jasper House offers the perfect blend of quiet seclusion and accessibility to the beautiful location. A vibrant surf town with a buzzing community, Hirikiteya Bay is one of the Southern Province’s best surf breaks for beginner and advanced surfers. Beach cafes line the shore, but situated just a two-minute walk up the hill, Jasper House benefits from a degree of separation–making it perfect for those looking for a relaxing break.
A NATURAL SETTING
Jasper House is a contemporary boutique hotel with just twelve rooms. Spacious rooms feature balconies and open-air showers, with free WiFi available throughout the hotel. The large yoga shala, private pool and proximity to the beach make it a perfect venue to retreat wind down and enjoy time with family, friends or some peaceful privacy. Guests can get surfboards to take out on the water and bicycles are free to borrow from the hotel to explore the area.
Just a two minute walk from Jasper House, Hiriketiya Bay is one of Sri Lanka’s most beautiful surfing beaches. A secluded bay lined with lush forest, Hiriketiya is home to a quietly buzzing community of surfers who have escaped from the bustle of busier beaches. With waves suitable for all abilities, crystal clear water perfect for snorkelling and a smattering of cafes selling coconuts and cocktails, Hiriketiya Bay has something for everyone. Tangalle is 12 km from Jasper House, while Mirissa is 28 km from the property
THE ROOF TOP
The top floor of Jasper House is home to a vast open-air dining room and lounge, serving a creative, healthy menu and tastefully furnished with rustic decor. The rooftop restaurant serves an extensive breakfast of fresh fruit and continental and local cooked options, with fresh juices available throughout the day and evening. The in-house chefs specialise in Indian and Asian cuisine, with daily specials at lunch and dinner time and vegan options available.