“SOUL WISDOM” with Jules Jenkinson,
April 19th – 25th 2020
‘The ‘Soul Connection’ retreat hosted by Jules Jenkinson offered so much more than any one of us could have expected… Jules worked alongside the Talalla team and organised for us to experience the true beauty of Sri Lanka! I loved all the planned excursions and surprises that Jules added along the way. She guided us through a week of sunrise and sunset yoga practice in a truly blissful setting. I am grateful to have had this experience and enjoyed everything that Sri Lanka had to offer.’
– Tram Hua, April 2019 Retreat.
“If you are fortunate enough to attend a retreat with Jules, in whatever country – I would recommend it wholeheartedly… Jules has a unique way of bringing people together in a group. She creates an atmosphere of acceptance and care. It is a full experience of culture, respect, healing, lots of laughter and joy.”
– Narelle McKenzie, April 2019 Retreat.
We’re so excited to announced that after her sold-out “Soul Connection” Retreat in April 2019, the divine Jules Jenkinson will return to Talalla Yoga in April 2020 with her “Soul Wisdom” Yoga Retreat.
At an early age, Jules was able to create an understanding of movement and flow through calisthenics and dance.
The practice and spirituality of Yoga later came to Jules as a way to continue to move and as she travelled around the world.
Surrounded by inspiring teachers, classes, workshops, and her own self-study became more frequent, soon leading to her first training. Jules has been guided under many influential local and international teachers namely under the tutelage of global Prana Flow Teacher Shiva Rea.
Leading retreats abroad has allowed Jules to be constantly inspired by nature, different cultures, spirituality, and the elements, linking movement, breath and the true beauty of life through the graceful practice.
Her classes combine mantras, mudras, pranayama, and asana, expanding the full yoga experience. Jules encourages growth and interconnection of the physical and spiritual self within students, and seeks to help others thrive by nurturing own body and soul wisdom through yoga. Her hope is that her students will step off their mat and into everyday life with that same nourishment and balanced approach.
Click here for some photos of our last “Soul Wisdom” Retreat in April 2019
“SOUL WISDOM” April 19th – 25th, 2020
- 6 x nights accommodation
- 3 x daily meals plus tea & coffee
- 2 x Daily Yoga Classes (Slow Flow Vinyasa and Yin/Restorative) with Jules
- Daily guided meditations with Jules
- Choice of 60min Reiki treatment, Postural Assessment or Wellness Consult with the Talalla Wellness team
- 2hr Surf Lesson + access to surfboards
- Guided Surf Experiences
- Sunset Free Surf with cocktails
- ½ day Safari to Udawalawe National Park (elephants!)
- Local Rock Temple excursion (beautiful)
- 60min Full Body Massage
- Sri Lankan Cooking Demonstration (with recipes)
- Return airport transfers on the 19th and 25th April
PRICES are in $USD per person
RETREAT SOLD OUT
|Single||Twin Share||Single||Twin Share|
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PRICE?
- International flights, visas and travel insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages and Barista Coffee at Hotel (Breakfast Tea & Local Coffee Included)
- Additional Spa Therapies (1 x 60 Min Complimentary Full Body Massage Included per week of program)
You can read more information on our rooms here
To secure your spot on this amazing retreat, simply pay a 20% deposit
Please ensure your include the reservation # 6053 as well as your room preference
We look forward to welcoming you here at Talalla Retreat, Namaste
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation with Greater than 2 Months Notice – Full Refund of Deposit, No Further Payment Required
- Cancellation with 2 Months to 4 Weeks Notice – Loss of Deposit (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
- Cancellation with Less than 4 Weeks Notice – 100% of Total Package Cost Required (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)