“Shakti Bhavana Women’s Retreat”
May 31st – June 6th 2020 Talalla Retreat, Sri Lanka
Join us on a sacred, seven-day journey into blissful existence…
to explore community, connection & creativity.
✨ Shakti Bhavana Women’s Retreat welcomes you on a special journey to explore community, connection and creativity on the luscious south coast of the island of Sri Lanka.
Learn to connect to the divine feminine energy inside of you. Moreover, access your true strength and sense of self with various healing tools provided throughout the retreat.
Shakti is a Sanskrit word which symbolizes the divine feminine driving force of the universe. So, she represents the natural ebb and flow of life as well as the cycles of endings and new beginnings. Bhavana is a Sanskrit word that means “to call into existence” or “cultivate.”
The intention behind this retreat is to create a space where women can come back home to themselves, through the spiritual practices of yoga, meditation, and ceremony. Therefore, we will be awakening the Shakti energy within ourselves and witnessing the development of this journey throughout the retreat.
- Opening ceremony of Fire🔥
- Authentic Relating workshop
- Sacred Cacao and Sound Healing Session
- Climb to the Rock Temple + Cliff Meditation
- A day trip to historic locations / shopping day & outdoor lunch
- 1 x therapeutic massage
- 1 x beginners surf lesson
- Food as Medicine : Cooking class
- 3 x Healthy meals daily (includes vegetarian & vegan options)
- 2 x daily Yoga classes with Leelah (AM Detoxing Vinyasa Flow & PM Relax+Release Yin )
- Closing Ceremony of Fire 🔥
- Airport transfers in a group shuttle to and from the retreat location – (on Sunday & Saturday only – times TBC)
- Self-Care Kit
- 6 nights/ 7 days Accommodation (includes beachfront entrance, walking grounds, outdoor pool)
Leelah is a 500 RYT, Sound Journey & Cacao Ceremony Facilitator, Reiki Practitioner, and Retreat Leader based out of Dubai.
In the last five years she has hosted various yoga & holistic lifestyle events around the planet, as well as having attended a number of workshops and trainings with authentic and knowledgable yoga teachers/masters.
She is currently teaching and training teachers in Dubai and running healing retreats. She believes in infusing ancestral practices from South America and meditative practices from the East.
PRICES are in $ USD per person
MAY 31st – JUNE 6th 2020
|DORM||BUNGALOW||BIG HOUSE||DELUXE VILLA||BAMBOO HUT||SEAVIEW VILLA (AC)|
|ROOM TYPE||Single||Single / Twin||Single / Twin||Single / Twin||Single / Twin||Single / Twin|
|PRICE PP||$1,250||$1,350 / $1,250||$1,450 / $1,350||$1,650 / $1,450||$1,750 / $1,550||$1,800 / $1,600|
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PRICE?
- International flights, visas and travel insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages and Barista Coffee at Hotel (Breakfast Tea & Local Coffee Included)
- Additional Spa Therapies
You can read more information on our rooms here
To secure your spot on this amazing retreat, simply pay a 20% deposit
** PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE NO. 6734 AND ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR SELECTED ROOM & BOARD TYPE
We look forward to welcoming you here at Talalla Retreat, Namaste
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation with Greater than 2 Months Notice – Full Refund of Deposit, No Further Payment Required
- Cancellation with 2 Months to 4 Weeks Notice – Loss of Deposit (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
- Cancellation with Less than 4 Weeks Notice – 100% of Total Package Cost Required (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)