“RELEASE & RECHARGE”
“Our Retreats support you in pulling back from your familiar life patterns and reconnecting with yourself on a deeper level…our Retreats support you in Releasing & Recharging.”
This retreat is an opportunity for you to get to know yourself better and learn tools to create healthier life patterns when you get back home. This retreat is an amazing opportunity for you to Release & Recharge! We know how easy it is to get caught up in life and forget about living. We do it too. That’s why the theme for our retreats is to Release and Recharge. Only you know what you need to release in order to create the space necessary to recharge fully. We will give you plenty of opportunity to both release what needs to be released and fully relax and recharge. We know it works – we’ve learnt that the hard way – and we are thrilled to get to share our knowledge with you during these 7 days! Read more on our website here: www.releaserecharge.com
Eva started practicing yoga 11 years ago, completely for the wrong reasons. She wanted to be the strongest, bendiest and best student in the shala, performing there like she did everywhere else. It wasn’t until she got severly ill in anorexia for the second time that she really dove completely into the world of yoga and thanks to that, yoga saved – and completely changed – her life.
She thus did a 180 and dropped out of uni to fully focus on healing herself. This journey of self development has taken over 5 years and has taught her more than she could’ve ever read in a book or studied at a university. She started understanding self love and kindness, true health and sincere compassion for herself and others.
Grateful to have had such great teachers, Eva decided to share her knowledge onwards, hoping to help others just like she had been helped in need.
After studying with some of the top names in yoga, such as Les Leventhal, Bex Tyrer, Satu Tuomela and Scott Lyons, Eva is now an appreciated yoga teacher and a certified health coach. She loves sharing her experiences through yoga, spreading self love, compassion and relaxation, recharging her students one class at a time.
Sandra’s very first yoga class made her extremely restless 8 years ago. She was overworked & emotionally drained working with the refugees crisis in Sweden. She ended up with all the symptoms of stress.
Today she is forever grateful that she crashed because that made an immense shift in her life. Yoga helped her to find her inner guidance. She resigned from that job and decided to value and love herself more.
She discovered her passion to help others achieve the same sense of balance within, through yoga and enrolled in a Teacher Training in Goa, India, Yoga Alliance 200H. She then went on to train further with magical teachers such as Julie Martin, Shiva Rea and Roberto Miletti.
Without a doubt, Yoga’s deep philosophy has saved her life and continue guiding her everyday to remind her to stay connected and authentic. Yoga is a practice that has been evolving for thousands of years, and it continues to evolve. We need to bear in mind that we are NOT looking for what is the right or wrong way. What we are really looking for is finding the right way for ME as an individual.
“RELEASE & RECHARGE” Dates tbc 2019
- Return airport transfers with group
- 6 nights accommodation (Twin or Private)
- 3 x healthy and delicious meals and 2 x non-alcoholic beverages per day
- 2 x daily yoga classes (flow in the morning, yin/restorative in the evening) taught by Eva and Sandra
- 1 x 60 min Ayurveda workshop with local doctor
- 1 x 90 min workshop hosted by Eva and Sandra – self-reflection – preparation for full moon ceremony
- Full moon ceremony hosted by Eva and Sandra
- 1/2 day excursion to Rock temple / or Peace Pagoda temple during full moon
- 2hr surf lesson + board rental throughout the retreat
- 1 x 60 min full body massage
- Complimentary welcome Gift Bag
PRICES are in $ USD per person
|Big House||Deluxe Villa (First or Ground Floor)||Bungalow|
|Single||Twin Share||Single||Twin Share||Single||Twin Share|
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE DESCRIBED PRICE?
- International flights, visas and travel insurance
- Alcoholic Beverages and Barista Coffee at Hotel (Breakfast Tea & Local Coffee Included)
- Additional Spa Therapies
You can read more information on our rooms here
To secure your spot on this amazing retreat, simply pay a 20% deposit
PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE # 861 AND INCLUDE YOUR ROOM TYPE WHEN BOOKING
We look forward to welcoming you here at Talalla Retreat,
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation with Greater than 2 Months Notice – Full Refund of Deposit, No Further Payment Required
- Cancellation with 2 Months to 4 Weeks Notice – Loss of Deposit (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
- Cancellation with Less than 4 Weeks Notice – 100% of Total Package Cost Required (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)