“ALCHEMY OF SELF” RETREAT
“A Journey of the self to heal and accept – until we fully accept our past experiences; healing cannot occur.”
The objective of “Alchemy of Self” Retreat is to heal past trauma, discover self acceptance, explore self awareness and embrace personal growth
We will be working with the elements and chakras; each day will be a journey to a deeper knowledge and understanding of the self and revealing your truer self.
We choose to no longer live a life that is bound by our past experiences, yet learnt from them. And on a deeply subconscious level, we may not be fully aware to just how our past traumas/experiences are still affecting our everyday lives.
Through music, yoga, meditation and movement we will:
- Learn how to self heal with Reiki and Energetic body work
- Understand the subconscious mind and how limiting belief patterns can hold us back from living a life of fulfillment and meaning
Join our Talalla Yoga and Wellness Managers Tye and Jenna for a journey of the self, to heal and accept.
“ALCHEMY OF SELF”
with Jenna Kruiskamp & Tye Fielding,
January 19th – 25th 2020
Tye Fielding – Senior Talalla Yoga Teacher and Manager
Since a young age Tye has been fascinated by physical movement, meditations and the universal power of kindness. Coming from an entertainment and fitness background, Tye would rely on yoga asana and meditation for rehabilitation and flexibility not completely understanding the true power of yogic living.
This all changed in 2013 while traveling through India when she participated in a specific yoga class that invoked and experience she had never felt before. From this moment Tye has dedicated herself to understand all she can about yogic living, and energetic healing on a personal level and also to share the phenomenon
Tye is a 500RYT / 200E-RYT Yoga instructor, Massage therapist and Energetic healer and teacher.Through dedication of study , Self practice, and countless moments on the mat she loves nothing more than to share love, creativity and self connection through yoga.
Tye is a true believer of kindness and creative understanding. Anything can be achieved through an open mind. When she isn’t in the Yoga Shala you can find her at the beach surfing or working hard on her puns and dad jokes.
Jenna Kruiskamp – Senior Talalla Wellness Teacher and Manager
Born on the West Coast of Australia, Jenna found herself enjoying the outdoors, sun and sport from a very young age. After hitting ‘burn out’ in her previous career as a senior video producer, she transitioned into the health and wellness space and followed her love for mind-body + soul connection.
Deep diving into how to create a more balanced ‘life’ she found herself teaching and running retreats in Australia, Bali and Sri Lanka before deciding to base at Talalla. She finds the fun and enjoyment in self-development, taking a very open approach based on learning, allowing and sharing experiences. She believes getaways can be the best time to reconnect and reboot with the self (and others too!). Jenna is a STOTT® Pilates Instructor, 200hr RYT, Reiki Master and creator of BOXILATES®.
Find her at Talalla getting salty in the surf, creating dance moves with the staff, downward dogging in the shalas or boxing on the beach.
- 6 x nights accommodation of your choice at the beautiful Talalla Retreat
- 3 x meals daily + 1 x Wellness Smoothie per day (tea and coffee @ breakfast)
- Daily Yoga classes with meditations
- 2hr Group Surf Lesson + access to surf boards during the week
- 75 minute personal Reiki + Private Clarity Sessions with Jenna or Tye
- 60 minute Chakra Balancing Massage
- 3 x 90 minute workshops:
- Reiki Level I Workshop (Self healing techniques)
- Set Yourself Free – (How to accept your whole self and practice self love)
- Finding your bliss – with a focus on self-empowerment
- 2 x Private group Boxilates Classes
- 1/2 day excursion to the local buddhist Rock Temple with meditation
PRICES are in $ USD per person
|Dorm||Bungalow||Big House||Deluxe Villa (no AC)||Bamboo Hut||Deluxe SeaView (with AC)|
|Room type||Single||Single / Twin||Single / Twin||Single / Twin||Single / Twin||Single / Twin|
|Package price||$1,100||$1,300 / $1,200||$1,500 / $1,300||$1,700 / $1,400||$1,750 / $1,450||$1,800 / $1,500|
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ABOVE-DESCRIBED PRICE?
- International flights, visas and travel insurance
- Airport transfers
- Alcoholic Beverages and Barista Coffee at Hotel (Breakfast Tea & Local Coffee Included)
- Additional Spa Therapies
You can read more information on our rooms here
To secure your spot on this amazing retreat, simply pay a 20% deposit
** PLEASE USE THE REFERENCE NO. 6058 AND ENSURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR SELECTED ROOM TYPE
For booking enquiries email [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you here at Talalla Retreat, Namaste
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation with Greater than 2 Months Notice – Full Refund of Deposit, No Further Payment Required
- Cancellation with 2 Months to 4 Weeks Notice – Loss of Deposit (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)
- Cancellation with Less than 4 Weeks Notice – 100% of Total Package Cost Required (transferable to a future program, subject to availability)